Thursday, January 17, 2013

TItus Award !




So to start, this is probably my most distinguished Accolade I have received !... oh boy...
At any rate I must fulfill my obligation to this award!

Titus 2:1 Award






















My pastor Jim Witteveen, blog is jimwitt.ca. Has bestowed upon me his "Titus 2:1 award" post, despite my noob like status, and the fact He is my pastor ( not biased at all haha). He asked those he nominated to answer some questions. So here i shall divulge.
1. If you could have dinner with any historical theologian/preacher, who would it be and why?
Oh the list, from the modern I would say Mark Driscoll, John Piper, and the more likely but still interesting man to talk with Dr.DeVisser ( Pastor Jim can correct the spelling for later updating)

In the past, the more obvious  would be that of Paul and Elijah, John Calvin, C.H.Spurgeon.

If it had to be one, I would say Spurgeon, hearing of his tales and how he being a young man himself kept zealous and preached the Gospel with authority to people.


2. What one burning question would you ask?

Where have we gone wrong, and how do we fix it. (it's a two parter)
3. What would you eat?

Bacon, and beer. have to be in there. Anything else is added bonus.


4. What was the last Bible verse you read?

Galatians 6:1-10

Now to nominate someone, I shall nominate RYAN SMITH! A.K.A. One Christian Dad.

Soli Deo Gratia ( also correct if need be ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment